30/08/7016

A Quick Update - August 2016

Sorry it's been a while since my last update - I've been really busy lately and my health isn't great at the moment. However, finally I've had a chance to put up a page for the music cards I posted back in April - you can find them here.



My latest cards are the butterfly ones above - they don't have a page of their own yet, but one will be up shortly (I hope!). In the meanwhile, please do let me know if you want any - you can choose from red, turquoise, pink, or yellow. They will be £2.00 each. They are 3D cards, so if you want to send one through the post it will need to go as a large letter.

I've also slightly updated my cat and owl designs - you can find these here (they're underneath the dogs, so you'll need to scroll down). Hopefully I will be able to post some more new and updated cards soon.