06/04/7016

Update - April 2016

Thanks to everyone who has bought cards over the last couple of months! Several designs have now sold out, and I will gradually be removing these from the site whenever I have a minute; I'll also be reducing a couple of my older designs and moving them to the bargain basement; while others will get a bit of a revamp.

Most of my photo cards are now either out of stock or very low in stock: I will be replenishing some of these, as well as making some new ones, but it may be a few months before I have them ready as I am working on other things at the moment.

I'm pleased to say I've now got a bit more storage space, so several new designs will be appearing soon. The Valentines, Easter, and Garden landscape cards I posted about in January now have their own pages (just click the links to find them). And I have two new designs ready: a monochrome music card for people who like classic black and white



and some multicoloured ones for those who prefer things to be a bit more flamboyant



They will have their own pages shortly, but if anyone wants any in the meanwhile, do feel free to email and ask.  The monochrome ones will be £1.60 and the colourful ones £1.80. If you would like one of the latter, please choose a card colour - at the moment I have red, yellow, dark green, light green, light blue, lilac, purple, and bright pink.

I'm also working on some other ideas and hope to have more news in the near future.