15/03/7018

New Cards - March 2018

I didn't do much in the way of card-making last year because of health and family issues, but this year I have been busy making cards with pots of flowers.



They come in a range of different colours, some of which are pictured below. Some of them say Happy Birthday but others are currently blank, and could be made to say Happy Anniversary or Thinking of You instead: these will all be £2.00.



I could also put on a more personal message, such as the To Mum with love one featured in the photo above, but this will cost a bit extra as it's a lot more time-consuming sticking individual letters.



I have already sold some of these before they made it to the site, so I think they will be popular! They will have their own page and order number soon, but if you would like to order any in the meanwhile please just email me at Cards4ME.blogspot@gmail.com and I will let you know which colours are currently available.

Edit: You can now find these cards here