16/02/7017

New Year Update

I've just added several new cards to the site: I made these last year but I wasn't up to posting them at the time. Firstly, the anniversary card below will cost £1.80 and you can find out more about it here.



This jazzy piano card is an addition to the other music cards I made last year. It will cost £1.80 and the details are here.



These dolphin birthday cards would be ideal for children, but are suitable for adults too. They will be £1.80 each and you can find them here.



And finally, I'm a little late for valentine's day this year, but if you want to buy these loving elephants in advance for next year, they will be £2.00 and you can find them here.



I'm also in the middle of reducing some of my older cards to make way for new stock, so do check out the bargain basement. It will take me a few weeks (or more probably months!) to finish tidying up the site, by which time I hope to have some more photo cards in stock, and to make sure everything else is up to date, so if you're looking for something and can't find it now, please come back again later in the year.

And I hope to make some more new cards soon ...